Wadi El Hitan and White desert
Egypt Desert safari to the valley of Whales ( Wadi El Hitan ) in Fayoum, including a visit to the famous Qaroun Lake, Kaser Qaroun, Wadi El Ryian, White desert, black desert and Bahariya Oasis Tour.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCamping, Discovery, Guided Tours, History, Private Tour
Activity Level Challenging
Group Size Medium Group
General Information :
Pick up details:
Our REP will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby with a board reflecting your name
We offer a private tours for group from 12 persons and over with discounted rate
25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance will required in pick up from your hotel in the tour day and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
- Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (exept flight excursions)
- Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
- Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
- 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered adult person
- Pick up and drop off services from Cairo
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles from-to Cairo
- Camp accommodation for 1 night in white desert on full board basis
- Camp accommodation for 1 night in whale valley on full board
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night in Bahariya Oasis on full board basis
- Mineral water and soft drinks
- Transportation by private jeep 4x4
- Multi lingual speaking tour guide throughout the trip
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Lunch meals during the Tours in the desert
- Any item is not mentioned
- Personal expenses & optional tours
Day 1: Cairo - Fayoum - whale valley
Pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and drive to by jeep 4x4 towards Fayoum, the largest oasis in the Western Desert. Upon arrival you will visit the Qaroun Lake by felucca, then a tour to visit kaser Qaroun, Proceed to Wadi Rayan reservatory to visit the spring and waterfall. Lunch meal is served in a local restaurant. Continue driving towards Wadi Al Hitan ( known as the Valley of Whales), a surreal region where huge boulders seem to be capped with an imaginary icing of thick caramelised syrup, which appears to ooze down their sides. Within this also known for scientists as the Zeuglodon Valley, have been discovered in 1936, it is located 35 KM west of the wadi El-Ryian, right deep into the western desert. whales were existed in Fayoum over 40 million years ago. Camping under the stars and overnight stay.
Day 2: Fayoum - Bahariya
After breakfast drive to Bahariya Oasis via the Desert Road. Transfer to hotel for check in and shower. Afternoon, local tour by jeep 4X4 to visit of the Temple of Ain el-Muftella, a Roman Water Source, the Tomb of Bannantiu, the Temple of Alexander the Great, the Museum of Bahariya where you will find the Golden Mummies, the English houses 'Gebel al-Ingleez'
Dinner at the hotel and overnight at Bahariya Oasis.
Day 3: Bahariya - White Desert
Breakfast at the hotel, Then depart to the White Desert by jeep to vist of the Black desert and the dune area. We start our climb of a 50 meters dune. Lunch at El Heiz Oasis. in the way to Farafra pay a visit to the Crystal Mountain, the area of the wonders with the desert roses. We visit El Akabat and then we head to the White Desert. We start exploring the formations and wind carved sculptor. Then the visit new white Desert. In the evening, we have a barbeque dinner and sleep in tents under the stars.
Day 4: White Desert - Cairo
Breakfast and departure to Cairo.
- 2 nights Camping
- 1 night hotel
|2 - 3 Persons||461.00 $|
|4 - 6 Persons||410.00 $|
|7 - 10 Persons||359.00 $|