Luxor Day Tour to Visit East and West Banks Attractions
One of our Luxor excursions and tours is an interesting Luxor trip to visit the East and West Bank of the Nile as Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon in the West Bank of Nile River, Karnak and Luxor temples in the East Bank with optional tour to Luxor museum.
Luxor trip, Luxor tours:
You will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor by private air-conditioned vehicle to start your full day Luxor trip as the first step in our Luxor trip will start by visiting the Valley of the Kings located in the West Bank.
Valley of the Kings was the royal cemetery for 62 pharaohs as King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramses VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II. The second step in our Luxor trip is visiting Hatshepsut temple (Deir el Bahari), Hatshepsut temple is one of the most dramatically situated in the world. Hatshepsut queen ruled Egypt for about 20 years.
Proceed your Luxor trip to visit the Colossi of Memnon, they only remain of the mortuary temple.
Lunch will be served during your Luxor trip, then the next step in our Luxor trip is to visit Karnak temple (ipet- isut). Karnak temple is the most sacred of places.
Karnak temple is the culmination of three main temples and several smaller enclosed temples around twenty-nine temples, so it is the largest and most impressive of all temples in Egypt.
Continue your Luxor trip to visit Luxor temple, it appears that the temple’s purpose was for a suitable setting for the rituals of the festival of Opet. Free time in Luxor and you will return to your hotel in Luxor.
( end of Luxor tours, Luxor trip)
- Pick up and drop off services by our travel REP at your hotel in Luxor during Luxor trip
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles during Luxor trip
- All sightseeing tours in Luxor as per Luxor trip itinerary
- Admission fees to the sightseeing in Luxor as per Luxor trip itinerary
- Mineral water and soft drink during Luxor tour
- Professional English speaking Egyptologist tour guide in Luxor
- Lunch during Luxor tour at local restaurant in Luxor
- Optional tours in Luxor
- Personal expenses in Luxor
TOUR TYPE: Private Luxor Trip
TOUR LENGTH: 10 Hours
CITY TOUR: Luxor trip
PICK UP POINT: Your hotel in Luxor
DROP OFF POINT: Your hotel in Luxor
Luxor trip picks up details:
Our REP will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby in Luxor with a board reflecting your name
Pick up time at 08:00
We offer a private Luxor tour for a group from 12 persons and over with discounted rate
25% down payment of Luxor trip required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance of Luxor trip will be required in pick up from your hotel in Luxor on the tour day and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Luxor tours booking:
Booking of your Luxor trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
All our tour guides in Luxor tours and Luxor trip are knowledgeable Egyptologists with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles during Luxor tours and Luxor trip are modern air-conditioned with professional drivers
What To Bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Photo/Video Camera
- Warm clothes in winter
- Cotton clothes in summer
- Passport valid for 6 months
We offer during our Luxor tours travel experiences for travelers with many types of physical disability.
We are the in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families, and groups.
Just send us your request details.
Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveler to provide:
1. Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
2. Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
3. Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
4. Wheelchair if required
- Sound and light show at the Karnak temple in Luxor
- Luxor Museum
- Banana island by felluca at Nile River in Luxor
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets a 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets a 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||102$|
|4 – 6 Persons||90$|
|7 – 10 Persons||70$|