A trip to Jerusalem Tour From Marsa Alam
Full day Jerusalem tour from Marsa Alam trips to visit Christian cradle as Jerusalem and Bethlehem in Israel to see Mount of Olives, Via Dolorosa, Mount Zion, The Cenacle, Tomb of King David, Church of the Holy Sepulchre and swim in the Dead Sea. Check our Marsa Alam Tours & excursions
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam by air-conditioned van to Hurghada airport for your short flight to Taba. From Taba airport, you will be driven to Egyptian-Israel border in Taba to cross it.
In the way, to Jerusalem city, you can have breakfast (breakfast box). Upon arrival, you will visit the Mount of Olives for beautiful panorama of the Old City of Jerusalem, Temple Mount gilded Dome of the Rock. Proceed your Jerusalem trip to visit in Old Town the Wailing Wall (wall of Al Borak), Via Dolorosa, Basilica of the Holy Grave.
Continue your trip to Jerusalem city to Mount Zion to visit The Cenacle, believed to be the site of Jesus’ Last Supper, Tomb of King David, Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Bethlehem – where the Basilica of the Nativity stands – built over the grotto, regarded as the birthplace of Jesus.
The church is one of the oldest Christian churches, where masses are celebrated. Afterwards, you will be driven to the Dead Sea for swimming. Then you will return back to Taba to cross the border and driven to Taba airport to fly back to Hurghada with followed transfer to your hotel in Marsa Alam.
- Pick up and drop off services from your hotel in Marsa Alam
- Airfare from Hurghada to Taba there and back
- All transfers by air-conditioned buses in Marsa Alam and Jerusalem
- English speaking tour guide in Jerusalem Israel
- Entrance fees to the sights in Jerusalem city
- Lunch at local restaurant in Jerusalem during the Jerusalem tour
- Optional tours in Jerusalem
- Personal expenses in Jerusalem
TOUR TYPE: Group Tour
TOUR LENGTH: 20 Hours
CITY TOUR: Jerusalem, Israel
PICK UP POINT: Your hotel in Marsa Alam
DROP OFF POINT: Your hotel in Marsa Alam
Pick up details:
Our REP will be waiting for you at your hotel lobby in Marsa Alam holding a board reflecting your name
We offer a private tours for Families and groups from 10 persons and over with discounted rates
– 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
– 75% balance will be required in pick up from your hotel in Marsa Alam in the tour day and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
All our tour guides in Jerusalem are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles in Marsa Alam and Jerusalem tours are modern air-conditioned with professional drivers.
What To Bring
Passport valid for 6 months – Comfortable shoes – Cotton clothes in summer – Warm clothes in winter – Sun block – Sunglasses – Hat – Photo/Video Camera
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||416$|
|4 – 6 Persons||403$|
|7 – 10 Persons||378$|