Nile Cruise Holiday from Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy the majestic Nile cruise between Luxor and Aswan in the comfort and modern ship to visit Luxor, Edfu, Kom Ombo and Aswan sightseeing, one of our Sharm El Sheikh excursions and Sharm tours.
Category: 5 stars deluxe
4 Days / 3 Nights – From Aswan to Luxor
Day 1): Sharm- Luxor – Aswan Sightseeing – Nile Cruise
We will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm, Then transferred to Sharm El Sheikh airport to fly to Luxor.
Upon arrival Luxor, our travel REP will be waiting for you to transfer by modern air-conditioned vehicle to Aswan to escort you in a guided tour to the sights in Aswan to visit the high dam, the unfinished obelisk and the Philae Temple, then transfer to the cruise to check in and lunch aboard the cruise. In the afternoon enjoy a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile. Transfer to the cruise, dinner and entertainment on board. Sail to Kom Ombo and overnight stay aboard the cruise.
Day 2): Kom Ombo – Edfu Sightseeing tours – Nile cruise
Breakfast, arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple, the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180-year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Dinner followed by a galabiya party, sail to Luxor and overnight aboard.
Day 3): Luxor sightseeing tours – Nile cruise
After breakfast, you will be taken in a guided tour t to visit the west bank, El Dier El Bahari (Queen Hatschepsut temple, valley of the kings, colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise, lunch, then sightseeing of the east bank to visit the famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. In the evening an optional tour to attend the sound light show at Karnak temple, then back to the cruise entertainment and overnight on board.
Day 4): Luxor – Disembarkation – Fly to Sharm
Check out after breakfast, with free time at your own in Luxor for optional activities ( Balloon ride – Luxor Museum- Dendera Temple ) Then you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly to Sharm El Sheikh, where you will be met and assisted by our REP and transfer to your hotel in Sharm for check in and overnight.
– Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
– All transfers by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
– Accommodation on board 5* cruise on full board basis
– Excursions to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
– tours to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple
– Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per cruise itinerary
– trips to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
– Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
– Felucca sail on the River Nile in Luxor for a wonderful sunset attendance
– Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
– English speaking guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
– Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
– Optional excursions
TOUR TYPE: Private Tour
TOUR LENGTH: 5 Days / 4 Nights
CITY TOUR: Sharm el Sheikh, Luxor, Aswan
PICK UP POINT: Your hotel in Sharm
DROP OFF POINT: Your hotel in Sharm
All our tour guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles by modern air-conditioned with professional drivers
What To Bring
– Passport valid for 6 months
– Comfortable shoes
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Warm clothes in winter
– Photo/Video Camera
we offer travel experiences for travelers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveler to provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||650$|
|4 – 6 Persons||620$|
|7 – 10 Persons||545$|