Cairo and Luxor Tour from Alexandria Port
The best way to visit Cairo and Luxor from Alexandria port. Now you can visit the Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple and Egyptian Museum in Cairo, then fly to Luxor for an overnight stay. The second day is a Luxor tour to visit the Karnak, Luxor, Hatshepsut Temples and the Valley of the Kings with lunch meals included. We offer you a private Cairo and Luxor tour with a private tour guide and private vehicle.
Day # 1: Alexandria Port – Cairo Sightseeing Tours – Fly to Luxor
Upon your arrival at Alexandria Port, our professional travel representative will take you from the ship terminal to start your trip to Cairo and Luxor with an air-conditioned modern van to Cairo.
You will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, Which is ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the Valley temple facing the Great Sphinx.
Free time for Lunch, then you will be transferred to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections now exceed 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt.
Enjoy your free time in Cairo, then you will be transferred to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Luxor with transfer to your hotel in Luxor for check in and have a peaceful overnight stay. Evening time an optional tour to attend the Sound and Light show at Karnak Temple in Luxor is available on request.
Day # 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours – Fly to Cairo – Alexandria Port
Early morning continue the trip to make a Luxor tour with your English speaking tour guide and air-conditioned deluxe vehicle to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut which means the most sacred of places. Karnak temple, or more correctly the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within Karnak temple complex, the great Hypostyle Hall is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
The Lunch en route in Luxor Sonesta hotel restaurant and then you will be moved to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III known as (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs in the Valley of Kings.
Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it and then return to Luxor airport to fly to Cairo with direct transfer to Alexandria Port depends on the ship departure.
- Pick up service from your Ship Terminal at Alexandria Port
- Flight ticket Cairo- Luxor – Cairo with Egypt air
- All transfers by air-conditioned modern van class in Cairo and Luxor
- Private Egyptologist tour guide in Cairo and Luxor
- Entrance fees to the sights in Cairo and Luxor
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Shopping tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Mineral water and Soft drink during the tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel with breakfast
- Drop off service from your Ship Terminal at Alexandria Port
- Personal expenses in Cairo and Luxor
- Optional tours on request in Cairo and Luxor
Accessible Shore Excursions from Alexandria Port
We offer travel experiences during Cairo and Luxor from Alexandria port for travelers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises
Extra charge for Wheelchair travelers
1. Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
2. Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
3. Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
4. Wheelchair if required
Pick up details from Alexandria Port
– Our REP will be waiting for you at your ship terminal at Alexandria Port with a board reflecting your name
– Pick up time depends upon your ship arrival time at Alexandria Port
– Alexandria port – Cairo 2 hours and a half driving
– Cairo – Luxor flight is 1 hour
Discount for groups
We offer a private Cairo and Luxor tours for groups starting from 10 persons and more with discounted rates
– 25% down payment of Cairo and Luxor from Alexandria port required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
– 75% balance will required in pick up from your Ship in Alexandria Port and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip to Cairo and Luxor from Alexandria port will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment. Booking Confirmation will be sent to you by email in a maximum 1 hour after payment
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||435$|
|4 – 6 Persons||415$|
|7 – 10 Persons||370$|