Cairo Trip To Pyramids From Alexandria Port
Day Trip to Cairo from Alexandria Port, Shore Excursion from Alexandria Port to Cairo to visit the Famous Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple and the Egyptian Museum of antiquities, Lunch meal is also included during the tour in Cairo. Private tour with a private guide and private vehicle.
Albaraa Travel representative with aboard reflecting your name will take you upon your cruise arrival in Alexandria Port.
Leave Alexandria to Cairo by deluxe A/C Van for nearly two hours and a half driving.
Enjoy a visit to the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh (man) with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren, the trip also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, facing the Pyramids of Chefren.
Lunch meal will be served at a high-quality local restaurant in Cairo.
Continue the tour to visit The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which contains many important pieces of history.
Not only does it house the world’s largest collection of Pharaonic antiquities, but it also houses the many treasures of King Tutankhamen and many interesting statues that moved with the museum’s many relocations. There are two main floors of the museum, the ground floor and the first floor.
On the ground floor, visitors will find an extensive collection of papyrus and coins used in the Ancient world. The numerous pieces of papyrus are generally small fragments, due to their decay over the past two millennia.
Also on the ground floor are artefacts from the New Kingdom, the time period between 1550 and 1070 BC. These artefacts are generally larger than items created in earlier centuries.
The first floor contains artefacts from the final two dynasties of Ancient Egypt.
Some artefacts in this area include items from the tombs of the Pharaohs Tuthmosis III, Tuthmosis IV, Amenophis II, Hatshepsut, and Maherpen, and also many artefacts taken from the legendary Valley of the Kings.
Finally will transfer back to Alexandria Port depends on your cruise departure.
- Pick up and drop off services from your Cruise ship in Alexandria port
- Admission fees to the sightseeing in Cairo and Giza as per itinerary
- Lunch during the tour in Cairo at a local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide during the tour in Cairo
- All transfer by air-conditioned vehicle in Cairo and Alexandria Port
- All services, charges and taxes
- Personal travel REP assistance throughout the tour in Cairo
- Any item is not mentioned
- Optional tours in Cairo may be requested
TOUR TYPE: Alexandria Shore Excursions
TOUR LENGTH: 12-14 Hours
CITY TOUR: Alexandria Port – Cairo
PICK UP POINT: ships in Alexandria port
DROP OFF POINT: ships in Alexandria port
Pick up details from Alexandria Port
– Our REP will be waiting for you at your ship terminal at Alexandria Port with a board reflecting your name
– Pick up time depends upon your ship arrival time at Alexandria Port
Discount for groups
We offer a private Cairo and Luxor tours for groups starting from 10 persons and more with discounted rates
– 25% down payment of Cairo and Luxor from Alexandria port required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
– 75% balance will be required in pick up from your Ship in Alexandria Port and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your trip to Cairo and Luxor from Alexandria port will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment. Booking Confirmation will be sent to you by email in a maximum 1 hour after payment
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||150$|
|4 – 6 Persons||125$|
|7 – 10 Persons||95$|