Cairo and Luxor from Port Said Port
The best way to visit Cairo and Luxor from Port Said. Now you can visit the Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple and Egyptian Museum in Cairo, then fly to Luxor for an overnight stay. The second day is a tour to visit the Karnak, Luxor, Hatshepsut Temples and the Valley of the Kings. Then fly back to Cairo with direct transfer to Port Said. A private tour with a private tour guide and private vehicle.
Day # 1: Port Said – Cairo Sightseeing Tours – Fly to Luxor
Enjoy our Cruise tour from Port Said start by pick you up by travel REP with private A/C modern van to drive to Cairo. In Cairo you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt’s signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, Which is ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the Valley temple facing the Great Sphinx. Free time for lunch at the restaurant, then you will be transferred to visit the world-renowned Museum of Egyptian Antiquities that was built in neo-classical style designed by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon which exhibited collections now exceed 120000 masterpieces ranges from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt.
Then you will be transferred to Cairo domestic airport to fly to Luxor with transfer to your hotel in Luxor for check in and have a peaceful overnight stay. Evening optional tour to attend the Sound and Light show at Karnak Temple in Luxor.
Day # 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours – Fly to Cairo – Port Said
Early breakfast at the hotel and then you will be accompanied by your English speaking tour guide to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. The ancient name of Karnak temple is Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”. Karnak temple, or more correctly the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Lunch en route in Luxor Sonesta hotel restaurant and then you will be moved to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III known as (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, in Valley of the Kings you will visit 3 tombs.
Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahari, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it and then you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly back to Cairo with direct transfer to Port Said depends on your ship departure.
- Flight ticket Cairo- Luxor- Cairo with Egypt air
- Pick up service from your Ship Terminal at Port Said
- All transfers by air-conditioned modern van class in Port Said, Cairo and Luxor
- Private Egyptologist tour guide in your language
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing in Cairo and Luxor
- Lunch during tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Shopping tours in Cairo and Luxor
- Mineral water and Soft drink during Cairo and Luxor tours
- Accommodation in Luxor at 5* hotel with breakfast
- Drop off service from your Ship Terminal at Port Said
- Personal expenses
- Optional tours on request
TOUR TYPE: Port Said Shore Excursions
TOUR LENGTH: 2 Days – 1 Night
CITY TOUR: Cairo, Luxor
PICK UP POINT: Ships in Port Said
DROP OFF POINT: Ships in Port Said
Accessible Shore Excursions from Port Said :
We offer travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair travellers, we provide:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
Pick up details from Port Said:
– Our REP will be waiting for you at your ship terminal at Port Said with a board reflecting your name
– Pick up time depends upon your ship arrival time at Port Said
– Port Said – Cairo 2 hours and a half driving
Discount for groups:
We offer private tours for groups starting from 10 persons and more with discounted rates
– 25% down payment required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
– 75% balance will be required in pick up from your ship in Port Said and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking and Confirmation:
Booking of your trip will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment. Booking Confirmation will be sent to you by email in a maximum 1 hour after payment.
All our tour guides are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
All our vehicles in Cairo, Luxor and Port Said are modern air-conditioned with professional drivers
– Camel ride in front of Giza Pyramids in Cairo
– Sound & Light Show at Karnak Temple in Luxor
|Number of Persons||Price Per Person|
|2 – 3 Persons||435$|
|4 – 6 Persons||415$|
|7 – 10 Persons||370$|