The Best Of Egypt Tour Package
Millions of people all over the world are intrigued by Egypt and its wonderful history. We have a ‘best of Egypt’ tour package which is one of our most popular packages as it includes everything you would want to see during your trip to Egypt. This tour package lasts for 10 days and 9 nights and you will get to visit Cairo, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada! It includes sightseeing, tours and a Nile cruise followed by a relaxing stay in Hurghada.
Day 1: Arrival Cairo,
Arrival at Cairo international airport, meet and assist by our travel REP, then escort to the hotel, check in. In your visit Egypt, we offer you a lot of excursions as an optional dinner cruise with belly dance show, or sound and light show in the pyramids then back to the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2: Giza Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, will start your first day in your Egypt tour packages to visit Egypt by a sightseeing tour in Giza to visit the great pyramids, the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Lunch is served during visit Egypt. Then head to the Papyrus institute and Perfume Factory. Transfer back to the hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Cairo Sightseeing Tour, Aswan
Breakfast, then continue your visit Egypt by a sightseeing tour in Cairo to visit the national Egyptian Museum of antiquities, Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Saladin Citadel, and the Coptic churches in Old Cairo as well followed by a shopping tour to the famous Khan El Khalili bazaars, Lunch is served during the tours. From there you will be taken the train station to board the first class sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight aboard the train.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing, Nile cruise
Breakfast aboard the train, Upon arrival Aswan, our travel REP will be waiting for you to continue your Egypt tour packages by visiting upper Egypt as you will be escorted in a guided tour to the sights in Aswan to visit the high dam, the unfinished obelisk and the Philae Temple, then transfer to the cruise to check in and lunch aboard the cruise. In the afternoon enjoy your visit to Egypt by a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile. Transfer to the cruise, dinner and entertainment on board. Sail to Kom Ombo and overnight stay aboard the cruise.
Day 5: Kom Ombo, Edfu Sightseeing tours, Nile cruise
Breakfast, arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple, the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180-year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Dinner followed by a galabeya party, sail to Luxor and overnight aboard.
Day 6: Luxor sightseeing tours, Nile cruise
After breakfast, you will be taken in a guided tour to visit the west bank, El Dier El Bahari (Queen Hatschepsut temple, the valley of the kings, colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise, lunch, then sightseeing of the east bank to visit the famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. In the evening an optional tour to attend the sound light show at Karnak temple, then back to the cruise entertainment and overnight on board.
Day 7: Luxor, Hurghada Beach Holiday
Check out after breakfast, with free time at your own in Luxor for optional activities ( Balloon ride – Luxor Museum- Dendera Temple ) Then you will be transferred to Hurghada Red Sea hotel to start the relaxation part in your visit Egypt, check in at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 8: Hurghada City Tour
Breakfast at your hotel with leisurely free time to enjoy the sandy beach. In the afternoon you will be accompanied by your private English speaking guide and exclusive deluxe vehicle for a city tour of Hurghada to visit the Aquarium Museum, followed by a visit to the Old Mosque and the Orthodox Church of St. Mary Church, the fishermen village as well as the port where the small ships being constructed and renovated. Enjoy free time for Shopping in the local bazaars where you can find your own Egyptian treasures that can be purchased. Finally a short visit to our projects in Hurghada From there you will be transferred back to the hotel for free time and an enjoyable overnight stay at your hotel in Hurghada.
Day 9: Hurghada, Snorkeling Trip by Boat
Buffet breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast transfer to the Marina and embark the ship for a fantastic snorkelling trip. On the Desert Island free time for swimming and play with dolphins, great opportunity for different kind of water sports activities. Lunch aboard the boat is including water and soft drinks. In the afternoon sail back to the marina and transfer to your hotel for free time at leisure and overnight.
Day 10: Hurghada – Cairo – fly back home
Breakfast at the hotel, then you will be transferred to Hurghada airport to fly to Cairo onto your flight back home.
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure to by our representative
- An assistance of our personal during your tours and excursions
- All airport transfers by private deluxe A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo hotel on bed and buffet breakfast
- Accommodation for 1 night aboard a first-class sleeper train
- Accommodation for 3 nights on board Nile cruise on full board basis
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Hurghada hotel with daily breakfast
- Interior flight tickets from Hurghada – Cairo on Egyptair
- Full day tour to Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley temple, Sakkara and Memphis
- Full day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel Mosques and Coptic Churches
- Full day tour to Karnak temple and Luxor temple, East Bank Luxor
- Full day tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, colossi of Memnon
- Half day tour to Edfu temple in Nile cruise journey
- Half day tour to Kom Ombo temple in Nile cruise journey
- Full day tour to the High Dam and Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Half day tour to Elephantine Island and botanical gardens by felucca sail on the Nile
- All sightseeing tours as per visit Egypt itinerary
- All shore excursions as per Nile cruise itinerary
- Lunch meals during tours in Cairo and Giza as per itinerary
- Professional Egyptologist English tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sights as per itinerary
- Optional Tours may requested during your visit Egypt
- Any item is not mentioned in your Egypt tour packages
- Tipping during your visit Egypt
All about the 10 Days The Best Of Egypt Tour Package.
TOUR TYPE: Egypt tour Packages
TOUR LENGTH: 10 Days / 9 Nights
LOCATION: Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Hurghada
SCHEDULE: All week Days
All our tour guides during your Egypt tour packages to visit Egypt are knowledgeable Egyptologist with at least 5 years experience. Also, they have academic qualifications to make your tour such a success.
25% down payment of Egypt tour packages required to secure the booking and can be done online by Credit card, Visa and Master or bank transfer
75% balance Egypt tour packages will be required on arrival in Egypt and can be paid by credit cards or cash
Booking of your Egypt tour packages will be complete and confirmed by your tour designer as soon as we receive the 25% down payment
Egypt Accessible Tours & Travels
we offer in our Egypt tour packages to visit Egypt travel experiences for travellers with many types of physical disability. We are specialized in disabled travel in Egypt and Jordan. We offer private and customized accessible tours in Egypt for individuals, families and groups. Just send us your request details. Selected tours and shore excursions from the Europe cruises, Mediterranean cruises, and African cruises.
Extra charge for Wheelchair traveller to provide during your Egypt tour packages:
- Personal care from our staff throughout the trip
- Accessible modern air-conditioned vehicles provided
- Selected hotels & Nile cruises with accessible room/cabin facilities
- Wheelchair if required
What To Bring during your visit Egypt
– Comfortable shoes
– Photo/Video Camera
– Warm clothes in winter
– Cotton clothes in summer
– Passport valid for 6 months
You can make optional tours during your Egypt tour packages like:
– Sound & Light show at the Pyramids at night.
– Hot air balloon ride in Luxor.
– Sindbad submarine trip in Hurghada
– Child up to 2 years old free of Charge (except flight excursions)
– Child between 2-5 years old gets 50% Discount
– Child between 6-12 years old gets 35% Discount
– 12 years old and plus pay adult rates considered an adult person
|Price Per Person||Three Stars||Four Stars||Five Stars|